If you were to compile a ranking of each player on the Portland Trail Blazers roster, how would it turn out? Rip City Project takes a crack at the task.
Portland Trail Blazers basketball is nearly back, and that means we can for the most part finally put to rest the speculation on who will be on the roster come opening day. But that doesn’t mean we quite know who will step and perform in a big way once game day actually does roll around.
What would it look if we tried to rank each player on the current Trail Blazers roster? We found this train of thought interesting, so four members of the team here at Rip City Project submitted their personal player rankings and we compiled an aggregate score to come to mutually agreed upon decision.
More from Rip City Project
- The Portland Trail Blazers should stay away from a Victor Oladipo trade
- Portland Trail Blazers: Caleb Swanigan may have played last NBA game
- Portland Trail Blazers: Should the Blazers look to add another assistant coach?
- Portland Trail Blazers: Can Wenyen Gabriel unlock the team defense?
- Portland Trail Blazers: De’Aaron Fox calls Damian Lillard the hardest player to guard in NBA
While we may have debated and hashed out where each player deserves to fall, there is one thing we could all agree upon: the Portland Trail Blazers have some of the world’s top talent littered across the roster.
From superstars to sleepers, we took a look at the entirety of the Blazers roster and ranked them accordingly. Only expected contributions for the 2019-20 season were considered, so future potential has no bearing on where each player fell.